How to Join the River Canoe Club of NSW
By becoming a member of River Canoe Club (RCC) you are able to participate in all our events. This includes flatwater trips, whitewater trips, Penrith Whitewater Paddling (most weekends), our annual safari and all our all social events.
Your membership fees go toward maintaining the club house, offsetting many of our trips and your insurance.
Members can also hire out a range of paddling gear (including kayaks) at a discounted rate.
River Canoe Club (RCC) is a member of PaddleNSW. PaddleNSW provide the insurance required when you paddle with us. This means, you must first become a member of PaddleNSW. It is easy to become a member of both by using the Australian Canoeing Join or Renew Procedure.
When renewing or joining you should note that Paddle NSW has introduced a two tier membership structure this year. Only those members who enter competitive events need to register as Full/Competion, most Club members do not paddle competitively and should register as a Recreational/Non-competition member.
- Full/Competition ($72) – for members entering competition at state and national levels. This includes Canoe Polo, the Hawkesbury Canoe Classic and the WomDomNom
- Recreational/Non-competition ($62) – for recreational paddlers who will not be entering competition events at state and national levels.
Only those members who enter competitive events need to register as Full/Competion, most Club members do not paddle competitively and should register as a Recreational/Non-competition member.
You can still become a member of RCC and not join PaddleNSW, however you won't be able to paddle and you won't be insured if you attend any of our events.
|RCC Adult (18yrs+) Full Year Renewing Member||$60.00|
|RCC Junior (5-18yrs at 1 July) Full Year Renewing Member||$30.00|
|RCC Junior (0-5yrs at 1 July)||$0.00|
Step 1 - Join River Canoe Club
- Sign up via Australian Canoeing by following the Join or Renew Procedure
Step 2 - Subscribe to River Canoe Club (Yahoo) Groups
- The club uses an email list for communication between members. By joining the mailing list you can keep up to date with all the latest club trips and events.
- Please join the list by following the Subscribe to RCC Mailing List instructions.
Step 3 - Optional - Join us On Facebook and Twitter
That's it. You're now eligible to come along on all our trips. One of the Committee members should be contact in with you shortly to welcome you to the club and tell you about any of our upcoming events.
You might like to read Information for New Members
Join or Renew Without Credit Card
If you would prefer to join/renew but pay by cheque, please contact the Treasurer at email@example.com
Make a Donation
Donations to the club are gratefully accepted. Please make your donation via River Canoe Club Ezi Debit